Error on adding controller (Unsupported context type)
v***@gmail.com
2013-06-30 07:03:50 UTC
dear friends,

I am beginner in mvc. I have created model class by using Entity data model.
But when I was adding controller, it gives error with Unsupported context type. It comes in both mvc3 and mvc4. Please help me. What is issue and how it can be solved?

Thanks in advance
k***@gmail.com
2015-08-30 03:12:06 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
dear friends,
I am beginner in mvc. I have created model class by using Entity data model.
But when I was adding controller, it gives error with Unsupported context type. It comes in both mvc3 and mvc4. Please help me. What is issue and how it can be solved?
Thanks in advance
I too problem same you. If you finded your issue, you reply me. Thanks!