what is the correct newsgroup to ask how to uninstall .net 4
hp
2011-10-14 19:32:34 UTC
I had to run a program to test something, and it needed .net 4 to run.
So after all the install things finished I got to run the test program.

later during the MS updates process the .net4 updates failed many times
to update.

So I thought, lets just delete it and start over. No Can Do, it fails to
uninstall just like it fails to update.

thanks
Peter Duniho
2011-10-15 00:45:25 UTC
Post by hp
I had to run a program to test something, and it needed .net 4 to run.
So after all the install things finished I got to run the test program.
later during the MS updates process the .net4 updates failed many times
to update.
So I thought, lets just delete it and start over. No Can Do, it fails to
uninstall just like it fails to update.
System Restore?

Microsoft is encouraging users to ask questions on their web forums at
the MSDN web site. I suppose there might be an active .NET forum there.
I'm not aware of an active Usenet newsgroup more appropriate than this
one for your question.

Pete